Monday, May 15, 2017

Lularoe with Shanthi Gaynor: San Bernardino Photographer

Ok Ok, so I have been HORRIBLE about blogging my sessions but I am going to really try to keep on top of it. I am thinking about blogging once a week maybe every Tuesday. That sounds like a good day to me (although today is actually Monday).

Back in February I got to have a super fun photoshoot with a Lularoe consultant Shanthi Gaynor. Here shop link is here https://www.facebook.com/groups/lularoeshanthig/
She even got her mom involved to model some of the different styles! Aren't they so cute?!



We shot at three different locations that were close together, but we were able to get three different looks.








I also love how beautiful and GREEN our desert was! Yes, that is a picture of the desert. I felt like I was on a prairie or something. It was beautiful.


If you guys haven't tried Lularoe or you are a seasoned pro head on over to Shanthi's Facebook page and give it a like and a follow. Personally I am obsessed with the clothing because it is so cute and comfy. I love that you can wear one piece of clothing 10 different ways and it's always fun to mix and match patterns and styles. Shanthi is also amazing at putting outfits together if you are someone like me who is not very good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment