Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Lupus Awareness 1 Year Cake Smash: Southern California Baby Photographer

When this little girl's Aunt came to me with her idea for a surprise cake smash I knew I had to do it! Layla just turned one and her mom has been in ICU for a year now due to pregnancy induced lupus. She has missed out on her baby girl's whole first year of life. Layla's Aunt had an idea that she wanted to have a lupus themed session with purple and butterflies since these are the symbols for lupus. I thought that was such a beautiful idea and a precious gift for Layla's parents.




Layla was seriously the easiest baby I have ever photographed. I mean, she was so happy and smiley I didn't even have to work hard! Well we did have Grandma there to help ;)











 Please share this post with all your friends and family to raise awareness for Lupus. And please keep this family in your prayers and ask God to watch over them and provide healing to her mom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment