Monday, October 2, 2017

Back to School: Southern California Child Photographer

Technically, it's not back to school since she's never been in school, but I thought it sounded better. These are for first school pictures because she is in Kindergarten! I don't think I have seen a kid more excited to leave her mom and go to school, but my kid was. She came back that first day and said she didn't even miss me and that she didn't think about me all day. Yup. Just like that. I mean I was happy that she loved it and was so eager to learn and make friends but geeze. Actually, because she had such a positive attitude I think it really helped me mentally because I was fine. I didn't cry like I thought I would. Anyways I absolutely love how these came out and will offer this set next year for back to school mini's.







Yes, I realize some of these are repetitive but she's such a good model and it's hard to pick just a few. 











No comments:

Post a Comment