Thursday, October 12, 2017

My Parent's 60th Birthdays part 1: Southern California Family Photographer

So this past weekend me and my brothers, along with our significant others, surprised our parents with a party for their 60th birthdays since they are only five days apart. It was nice and intimate with just our immediate family. In addition to the party we surprised them with a photo session with the whole family and all the grand kids.

First I want to say that I admire my parents. They are the best parents in the entire world and I get to call them mine. Not only are they amazing parents and grandparents, but they are also amazing spouses to each other. Their love for one another is truly eternal. The example they have set for me and my brothers is inspiring. I only hope to have the long lasting and unconditional love they have for each other with my own husband for the many years to come.

With that all being said this blog will be split into a few posts since there was a lot of pictures and family combos to photograph. Here are my parents pictures together. Seriously, look how perfect they are!






No comments:

Post a Comment