Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Special Promotion for November and December! Southern California Family Photographer

Hello everyone and welcome to November. NOVEMBER!! I can't believe this year is almost over it seems like it just started. They don't lie when they tell you how fast time flies once you've had kids. The years get shorter and shorter I swear.
With that being said, Christmas mini sessions are approaching quickly and I will be releasing dates for those real soon, but first I wanted to let you know about the HUGE promotion for November and December that I am offering for your family sessions. So here we go. . . For any session you book in those two months I am offering a beautiful custom keepsake box (pictured below) for only $99! But when you order the box you will get a USB drive with your photo session pictures for FREE! That's a $50 value. Plus additional keepsake boxes you purchase for gifts are only $75! Take advantage of this offer while you can and I look forward to capturing your family memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment