Monday, November 6, 2017

2017 Christmas Mini Session Dates: Southern California Family Photographer

I can't believe we are already getting to the end of the year and getting into the holiday season. Anyone who knows me knows that Christmas is my favorite time of year!
I have a couple announcements that I'd like to say before I get into the dates.

First, I want to thank everyone who has booked a session with me this year for your business and support. When I got pregnant with Tess I lost interest in photography and wasn't feeling inspired in the things I was shooting. Then after having Hunter I started to feel inspired again to photograph children and families. I knew it would be slow going because I was basically starting from scratch. I had a new brand, a new business name, and a new style. You guys have accepted me with open arms and I am grateful for your business and referrals. Those referrals help tremendously so keep them coming!

Second, is that I have updated my website to have a shopping cart within your gallery to make it simple to order prints, gifts, and holiday cards.

Also, don't forget about the promotion I have for November and December to get your beautiful keepsake boxes. They make great gifts!

Ok enough talking and lets get into the dates. I am scheduling them early so you have plenty of time to get your Christmas cards :)

These are the sets:





Bring your kids in their Christmas Pj's and their Formal Christmas wear!


November 20-28 $99 for 30 minutes 5-10 images

Monday 20
Tuesday 21
Wednesday 22
Thursday 23
Friday 24
Saturday 25
Monday 27
Tuesday 28

Message me for what day you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment